Gather, Retreat, PAINT & Repeat
Published on May 31, 2000
|Paintings from past Artists: (TOP) Annie Hooten, Melody Flurry, Stacy Magic (MIDDLE) Kim Philips van Buren, Cindi Ashbeck, Stacy Magic (BOTTOM) Jennifer Koss, Theresa Sharpe, Danni Suplicki|
Thanks, Connie! I really enjoyed the retreat. My birthday was on Saturday and I really enjoyed having a creative escape to celebrate the day. I am thinking about making it an annual tradition….Your suggestions to follow the juice and paint like a 5 year old helped me when I got stuck and I was also really impressed that I could actually finish a painting in about 6-7 hours.
~ Theresa S. from Texas, USA
I just wanted to send you a message to say thank you so much for hosting the gather, retreat, paint and repeat day! It was not only fun, but cathartic and something I really needed…Thank you so much for all the work you do in bringing your fearless painting process to the world! I know it has helped so many people like me to embrace the possibility that we might actually be artists after all, somewhere deep down in our spirit. It just needs the encouragement and supportive environment to blossom, and you provide that through all that you do. Thank you!
~Melody F. from Arkansas, USA
- is a celebration of you and all that you do!! It is an opportunity to commit to nourishing your own heart and creativity with time, space, and a community of love around you….all from the comfort of your own home/studio.
- is about having fun and playing! Super important stuff, my dear friend! Super important.
- is a time to refuel YOUR precious Spirit so that you can be more present for your loved ones.
- is a huge act of self care. Bravo to you!
What you’ll receive:
- Ideas and inspirations on how to prepare a transformative and nourishing stay at home/studio retreat–including how to incorporate ritual, create a sacred environment, and even easy recipes of meals you can have prepared the day before so you can stay fueled with out the fuss during your retreat.
- The week before our retreat I will shower your inbox with daily painting inspiration and creative ideas to prepare you for this great gift you are giving yourself.
- A private Facebook group where you can meet and share with kindred painters.
- A video for you to watch the morning of your retreat that will help you begin your retreat with reverence, joy, and feeling inspired!
- Two live meet-ups held from my own studio via Spreecast the day of our retreat. One at 9 am PST and the other 3 pm PST where I will provide feedback on all paintings that are posted to the Facebook group.
- The chance to let your creativity play and your Spirit soar in the support of a loving tribe–and me, your host!!
How Gather, Retreat, PAINT & Repeat works:
- On registering you will receive a PDF with ideas and inspiration on how to start planning your great retreat!
- Starting Monday, October 14th, I will shower your inbox daily with inspiration & painting goodness ! Plus we’ll get all cozy in our private Facebook group as well.
- Bright and early the morning of our retreat, you will receive an email that contains a video and content for you to open your retreat with reverence, joy, and a big boost of inspiration! It doesn’t matter what time of the morning you start–this email will be your opening reception to get you going!
- You spend the day painting painting painting painting! BLISS!
- I will check in with you LIVE on Spreecast (free to join) from my own studio at 9 am PST for an activity to get us back in our bodies and out of our headspace and spend some time sharing, asking questions, and getting our creative mojo pumping!
- Back to painting!! (Plus–don’t forget you’ll need to refuel your body for meals and snacks during the day–so you’ll need some good food on hand too!)
- Next, at 3 pm PST I will meet you LIVE again on Spreecast where I will provide feedback on all the paintings that are posted in the Facebook group, plus we will share about our experience, and have a closing ceremony.
Never miss a blog post!
Sign up to get blog updates sent straight to your inbox