Time of Gratitude
Published on November 9, 2009
My blog, Dirty Footprints Studio, is a complete labor of LOVE. So when a fellow blogger acknowledges and honors my work with a blog award it deeply touches my heart. This week I had the honor to receive two blog awards and one nomination, and I am truly grateful.
I would like to thank Alex, who is a very Creative Juicy homeschool’n Mama who writes two very lovely blogs: Serendipity and My Create Corner for passing this award on to me. She is also an Art Every Day Month co-hort and I’m loving every thing she’s doing!!!
Now, these awards always have a catch…..this one requires me to share seven things you may not know about myself. Ok….here I go…..
1. I have been terribly, horribly sick all week.
2. My middle name is Pauline.
3. My toe nails are painted a deep burgundy.
4. I love getting pedicures!
5. My bathroom is a mess.
6. Last night I had a dream that I took a train to get my hair cut, and when I got to the salon it was filled with my seventh grade class that I teach art–and they were all trying on jeans. Yeah–what the?!?!
For this next award I would like to thank Paula- Buenos Aires from the super cool blog Happysnappy In the Jungle—-a chica after my own heart!!! Muah! Paula is totally rock’n the Art Every Day Month challenge also–ANNND–she’s an Art Journaler as well! For this award I have to give one word(ish) responses to the following….
27. Something you´re not wearing? socks
Join The Paint Wisdom Newsletter!
My weekly newsletter is filled with studio updates,
announcements,& short musings intended to nourish your Artist Soul.