Pamper Your Creativity!
Published on July 12, 2010
Are you ready to PAMPER your creativity?
How about getting COMFY COZY with some acrylic paints and gel medium?
Wanna feel the LUSCIOUSNESS of painting freely
and BURROW INTO THE SOFTNESS of Art Journaling that comes straight from the heart?
Are you ready for a mini-retreat where we’ll giggle, reflect, RELAX, grow–
all in a posh setting and a SUPPORTIVE environment?
Do you want a Saturday all to yourself to be
creative, hang with the girls, and get a little messy?
Then you need to join Dirty Footprints Studio and Phoenix’s GRATITUDE GIRLS at an Art Journal LOVE Mini-Retreat in Phoenix, Arizona on Saturday, August 21 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. This is the perfect experience to dive into Art Journaling and treat yourself to some TLC.
WHAT IS AN ART JOURNAL LOVE MINI RETREAT?
This is not a workshop–that sounds way too stuffy for a day of creative pampering!
This is a one day Mini-Retreat.
A heart-opening creative experience where we will
- Play with creative juicy, textures and collage to create our Art Journal page foundations.
- Dive into our intuition to nurture our images out onto the page.
- Explore ways of using text, quotes, and poetry in your Art Journal to express what your heart needs to say.
- Discover ways to incorporate Art Journaling into your everyday life.
- A time to connect and network with other Gratitude Girls in an inspiring, creative, nurturing experience.
WHAT TYPE OF CREATIVE PAMPERING CAN I EXPECT?
- Personal, quality instruction and guidance by Connie Hozvicka, a professional Artist and licensed Art Educator.
- Inspiration and motivation to go deeper into your journaling prompted by Elizabeth Hartigan founder of Gratitude Girls.
- A whole day of Art Journaling bliss in a supportive, inspiring, posh environment.
- An Art Journaling Starter Kit you can take home that includes paints and brushes.
- Tons of Art Journaling supplies for you to experiment and release your creativity with.
- Group of kindred souls to share, laugh, relax, and create lasting connections with.
WHERE, WHEN, AND HOW MUCH?
Saturday, August 21, 2010
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM (with an hour break for lunch)
San Pedregal Clubhouse
16601 North 12th Street
Phoenix, Arizona 85022
All through July–in celebration of Art Journal LOVE’s one year anniversary–
Receive a discount price 0f $125.
(Starting August 1st regular price is $150.)
You can register below by pressing the paypal button.
DO I NEED EXPERIENCE IN ART JOURNALING OR ART TO PARTICIPATE?
Absolutely not!! All you need is a blank book to Art Journal in and an open heart to explore your creativity. More information on what kind of Art Journal to buy and where will be emailed to you after registering.
WHO ARE THE GRATITUDE GIRLS?
I am honored and excited to co-create the Art Journal LOVE Mini Retreat with the Gratitude Girls of Phoenix, Arizona.
Gratitude Girls is an Inspirational Networking Circle with the purpose of bringing like minded women together to connect and to grow! The Founder and Chief Possibility Officer is Elizabeth Hartigan of Phoenix, Arizona.
I NEED MORE INFORMATION!
For more information please email me HERE or go HERE for more detailed information including Dirty Footprints Studio’s cancellation policy.
SHARE THE LOVE!
I HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!!
Join The Paint Wisdom Newsletter!
My weekly newsletter is filled with studio updates,
announcements,& short musings intended to nourish your Artist Soul.