What A Year!!
Published on December 28, 2010
I want to send out two and a half million thank you’s for all the LOVE and warm wishes sent to me today on my 35th birthday!! I feel so LOVED and blessed to have all this support and amazing people in my life!! BIG Hugs!! BIG Hugs!!! BIG Hugs!!!
So, as I embrace a new year ahead of me I wanted to take some time to recap and honor the fabulous year gone by. I sat down today under the sun by a lake and reflected on all the wonderful things I did this year–in no particular order, of course!!!
- Went to the Painting From The Wild Heart retreat in Oakland, CA twice HERE and HERE.
- Presented, attended, and met some of the coolest folks around at the Joyfully Jobless Jamboree in Austin, TX.
- Visited family and friends in Cleveland, OH for a week (HERE, HERE, & HERE.).
- Went to Sedona, AZ too many times to count!
- Quit my job!! Wahooo!!!
- Went to Jerome, AZ to celebrate officially quitting my job and being self employed.
- Created the online workshop Art Journal LOVE Letters!!
- Created the online workshop 21 Secrets!!
- Created the online workshop BIG guiding three Tribes of FEARLESS Painters so far!!
- Ran my membership site for FEARLESS Painters called the TRIBE for four months!!
- Filled a dream of mine to get dreadlocks.
- Registered for Yoga Teacher Training for next year.
- Painted numerous FEARLESS Painting commissions.
- Was interviewed HERE (Pink Heels), HERE (Get Inspired Project), HERE (Get Real Radio Show in Minneapolis), HERE (Carmen Torbus), HERE (The Artistic Biker), HERE (Joyful Arts Studio), HERE (My Embodiment), HERE (The Creative Well), HERE (Joyfully Jobless Jamboree), HERE (ABCcreativity), and HERE (Pixie Mama).
- Was mentioned as one of the 21 Artists To Watch in 2010 HERE.
- Was honored to write guest posts HERE (Kind Over Matter), HERE (CrescenDoh), HERE (Kim Klassen’s Inspiration Staycation), and HERE (Wish Studio).
- Created the 30 Journals 30 Days project.
- Was included in two issues of the Art Journaling It’s All Good e-zine.
- Made a total of 28 videos and vlogs for Dirty Footprints Studio!!
- Walked a labyrinth.
- Flew in a hot air balloon.
- Became a monthly columnist for the Wish Studio.
- Got to meet some of my dear bloggy friends for the first time such as: Chris Zydel, Jennifer Lee, Leah Piken Kolidas, Barbara Winter, Ken Robert, Samantha Kira Harding, Victoria Brouhard, and Terri Belford.
- THIS beautiful photo by Katarina Silva was dedicated to me.
- Painted two paintings (THIS one and THIS one) that seriously changed my life.
- Found my Tribe!!
- Made new dear and loving friends.
- Worked very hard as well as crashed and burned a few times!!
- Learned how important it is to start taking better care of my FEARLESS self!
- Started to fully awaken to the magic and beauty which is my Creative Juicy Life.
- Decided to full heartedly follow my dreams, listen to my intuition, and honor my heart.
- Discovered my true painting heart.
- Adopted a new kitty named Noche!
- Fell deeper in LOVE with my sweetheart and true LOVE: Hansel.
For this amazing life I am so very grateful.
Join My Newsletter!
I send out newsletters every Friday filled with nourishment for your Artist Soul.