Life Book Blog Hop & GiveAway
Published on September 26, 2016
As I mentioned at the beginning of the month — I am thrilled to be one of the teachers in Tam Laporte’s Life Book 2017 workshop that starts January 1st and goes on sale October 3rd. Yeppers! That’s right around the corner!
In Life Book 2017 Tam asked me to offer a workshop during the month of September which the theme for that month in Life Book will be: Gentle Protection and Self Care. Here is the workshop I am putting together just for this special experience:
Shields of Light
One thing I know for certain is that the more healing art I create, the more open my heart becomes. This definitely is a benefit to splashing paint around, but it can also make life feel overwhelming at times too. In Shields of Light I will share with you a personal mixed media practice I do regularly that gently protects my heart and keeps me blanketed in my Truth.
Then I’ll be popping back in again to the Life Book bonanza at the end of the year with a special bonus lesson that I have actually been practicing for ages now — but this will be the first time I share about it publicly ever! How fun is that!!?! Here’s my little description for that little goodie:
Calling In Your Element
While everyone else is busy determining their word for the new year, I have a secret creative practice I do of calling in an element from the natural world that will be my oracle and guide for the year to come. In this bonus activity I will help you call in your element and together we’ll prepare for the new year ahead with a dash of magic and wonder.
So today I am the artist spotlighted for the Life Book Blog Hop and GiveAway and I am pleased to be giving away one free membership to Life Book 2017! All you have to do to enter to win is subscribe to the Dirty Footprints Studio newsletter using the form below. If you are already a subscriber (thank you!) you are already entered to win. I know — talk about easy peasy!
I will be choosing and notifying a winner on Tuesday, October 3rd.
Plus, when you subscribe to my newsletter not only do you have a chance of winning a free membership to Life Book 2017 — but you will also receive a free copy of my Creative Circles Guidebook!
All you gotta do is fill out the form below and be sure to check your inbox to confirm your subscription — good luck Sugar Cube!
Last, even though the blog hop is wining down you still have a chance to check out all the blog entries from the Life Book collective and up your ante to win — so get hopping!
- 5th September 2016 Tamara Laporte
- 6th September 2016 Jodi Ohl
- 7th September 2016 Susana Tavares
- 8th September 2016 France Papillon
- 9th September 2016 Shelley Klammer
- 10th September 2016 Amber Kuileimailani Bonnici
- 11th September 2016 Donna Mulholland
- 12th September 2016 Mandy van Goeije
- 13th September 2016 Jennifer Mercede
- 14th September 2016 Misty Mawn
- 15th September 2016 Gwenn Seemel
- 16th September 2016 Melissa Dinwiddie
- 17th September 2016 Vicky Papaioannou
- 18th September 2016 Lindsay Weirich
- 19th September 2016 Julie Fei-Fan Balzer
- 20th September 2016 Effy Wild
- 21st September 2016 Wendy Brightbill
- 22nd September 2016 Jamie Dougherty
- 23rd September 2016 Andrea Gomoll
- 24th September 2016 Whitney Freya
- 25th September 2016 Annie Hamman
- 26th September 2016 Connie Solera YOU ARE HERE!!!!!
- 27th September 2016 Leilani Joy
Don’t forget — registration for Life Book 2017 opens on October 3rd — I’d love for you to join us!
Now enter to win below — best of luck!
[vc_separator type=’normal’ position=’center’ color=’#000000′ thickness=’1′ up=” down=”]
Join The Paint Wisdom Newsletter!
My weekly newsletter is filled with studio updates,
announcements,& short musings intended to nourish your Artist Soul.