Come Paint With Me In Sedona This May!
Published on December 26, 2018
By far, one of the most breath-taking places on the planet is Sedona, Arizona. With her towering red rock mountains, aromatic juniper pines, and rich cerulean blue skies it’s a no brainer why artists flock to her like honey.
She’s beautiful, inspiring, and may I dare say: magical.
Plus Sedona has a mysterious way of breaking artists open and guiding their creativity to new depths. I know personally because her and I have had an ongoing love affair for the last 13 years — four of which I’ve been bringing painters to her for sold-out retreats.
Today I’m excited to announce that May 6-12, 2019 I am bringing Paint FEARLESS to Sedona and you my dear are invited to join me.
At Paint FEARLESS Sedona together we will:
- explore your unique visual language through building a body of work.
- take creative risks that will breathe life into your paintings and expand the way you look at your art.
- identify & excavate the intuitive narrative that is the life force of your art.
- soak in Sedona’s landscape and discover fun ways to document and use it as inspiration.
- learn practical tools, techniques, and approaches to creating art with gusto and confidence.
- embrace a sense of adventure in your painting practice.
- experience a week of living, breathing, and navigating the world as the artist you were called to be!
And Paint FEARLESS Sedona wouldn’t be complete with out a heaping handful of adventure! On top of painting our hearts out we’ll soak in Sedona through an exciting off-road Pink Jeep adventure, go on a sketching hike at one of my most favorite scenic spots, and take a relaxing day trip up to the Grand Canyon!
Paint FEARLESS Sedona is limited to 12 painters total. Though on the Winter Solstice I opened registration to my Paint FEARLESS alumna and the love bugs who have been patiently sitting on my waiting list — now there is only 4 spaces left.
Last, I want to share a secret with you. Each time I open registration to one of my Paint FEARLESS retreats I sit quietly and listen to what word(s) come to me that will set the intention for this experience. For Paint FEARLESS Sedona the words adventure, freedom, and clarity poured into my heart like a monsoon!
Adventure. Freedom. Clarity.
If these words stir at your heart, maybe Sedona is speaking to you as well.
[button size=” style=” text=’CLICK HERE For More Info’ icon=” icon_color=” link=’https://conniesolera.com/paint-fearless-sedona’ target=’_self’ color=” hover_color=” border_color=” hover_border_color=” background_color=” hover_background_color=” font_style=” font_weight=” text_align=” margin=”]
Never miss a blog post!
Sign up to get blog updates sent straight to your inbox