IGNITE In-Person Immersion
May 23-27, 2022 | SEDONA, ARIZONA
Imagine a week filled with...
art, altars, laughter, visions, healing, valuable learning, stories,
song, secrets, music, dancing, poetry, and love.
Imagine embracing your sacred rhythms,
taking exquisite long exhales, sinking into soft meditation,
and finally releasing your dreams
that have been dormant for far too long.
Now imagine having the time, space, and support to come up
with a plan-of-action that makes these dreams a reality.
All of this is the IGNITE In-Person Immersion --
with still enough space for Sedona to work her magic on you.
step whole heartedly into your Truth as an artist, leader, and teacher.
Dear IGNITE Alumna, This is your invitation.
At the IGNITE In-Person Immersion we take a deep dive into the work we’ve already started by fully embodying our Artist Soul, bringing the Lodestones to light, studying the elements first-hand, and most of all infusing our unique greatness with our creativity, our life, and our work.
At the IGNITE In-person Immersion you will leave this journey inspired, confident, and equipped with new tools, techniques, visions, and deeper friendships to more powerfully guide transformative creative journeys -- most especially your own.
THE BEST WAY TO EXPLAIN WHAT THE IGNITE IN-PERSON
IMMERSION IS ABOUT IS FROM THE ALUMNAS THEMSELVES!
Before going to the IGNITE In-Person Immersion, I was excited but also scared. We didn’t really know what we we’re getting into. But it exceeded all expectations. The whole energy was warmth and comfort and support.
Connie is just brilliant at holding space. And we didn’t have to take ourselves too seriously. There was laughter and communion and a lot of lifting each other up. I came away from the Immersion with a strong sense of self, of my abilities, and my visions and with a direct experience of the power of creative circles!
IGNITE has a magical way of peeling back the layers to reveal the truth about what ya want, what you’re here to offer to the world, and how to get there is a way that is aligned with who you are. But for me, the IGNITE In-Person Immersion has really been about learning to trust the way I think and do things, experiencing what its like to be fully seen for all that I am, and building authentic friendships that I know will last a lifetime.
Connie has been so amazingly supportive in my journey. She has opened up doorways to allow me to accept and love myself more fully for who I am, and to actually begin to appreciate the parts of me that I used to think of as faults.
Since attending the IGNITE In-Person Immersion, I have found myself more confident as an artist, a teacher and an entrepreneur. The experience of being with Connie and my IGNITE Sisters is absolutely once in a lifetime for depth, enjoyment, artistry and growth.
I was delighted from the time I saw Connie on the porch with a great big grin, through the incredible sister’s offerings, the teachings and learnings, the yummy food, the surprises…and by their nature, they are surprises!….and even laying down at night (late…stayed up and yakked!) fully sated from the day and hungry for the next adventures.
I would be sad on so many; levels if I hadn’t gone. I felt that as great as my IGNITE experience was, it needed the Immersion to call it all back home into my heart and soul. I came away changed for good because I went.
CYNTHIA JANE COLLINS
IGNITE In-Person Immersion for me was a great opportunity to re-connect to my journey, to my truth. So many beautiful and “magical” things happened during that week. It is hard to describe because it was like a soul treat for me; therefore words are not enough.
Connie is a great mentor and her guidance through this immersion was so loving and respectful. My peers and I had such a delightful connection… it was as we knew each other forever.
I am so grateful for having listen to the call of attending to this retreat. It absolutely was worth it!
VALENTINA CASTRO SILVA
I left the IGNITE In-Person Immersion with the experience of being seen and held in a profound way I had never quite felt before.
I take with me a deeper knowing of myself as witness, as artist, as seer, as listener, and as exuberant participant in this grand, magical experiment of Life.
And most of all, I take with me deep, lasting friendships – my tribe of creatives surround me with support and love, regardless of where we are physically on this planet.
Since attending the IGNITE In-Person Immersion I am on fire. It is like everything about my path or desires was already there and I just needed to put a spark to the flame. I am more focused, more determined and the best part is that I am doing the work. It is not a struggle anymore.
To move forward I needed to break through those blocks that were holding me back. Connie had told me I had graduated, I was an Artist, no longer a student and it was time to fully embrace that. Since returning home I have done just that.
Things that I hated doing are not tasks anymore but just steps that are a part of the creative life I’ve chosen. I’ve learned to make a schedule and follow it lovingly. My schedule is a friend, not an enemy or something I balk at immediately. I created a plan at the Immersion that I am actually doing. The old me might have slipped back into old ways of being but the Immersion changed all that for me.
I was so happy to be going to IGNITE In-Person Immersion simply for the magic that happens when IGNITE sisters gather. Laughter, love, light and art for a week! What’s not to like!
When we settled and formed our first circle, it felt like we formed a large bowl and into it we poured our fears and our hopes, laughter and yes, a few tears. What a potent mix that was!
We were always in circle. Around tables, around candles, around food, our time together wove circles around our hearts!
Those circles were ponds (there were two ponds nearby) into which pebbles were thrown. Each pebble was an offering by an Ignite sister. The offerings were heartfelt gifts of wisdom and insight wrapped in art making. One a day, each offering formed a ripple of energy and love and discovery.
Over the week, we were in water and dove deep and found our greatness, then we were in air and we flew high and shared our hopes, then we were in earth and we laid out the kindling of our dreams and finally we were in fire and you Connie, set our individual fires alight with your experience, understanding, focus and love for each of us individually and all of us together. We are forever united as Soul Sisters.
You know how they say Dare to Be Great? Well, If I hadn’t gone to IGNITE Immersion, I would never have given a class in mask making to a group. I would never have found courage and pride in my own, special ways of being and bringing greatness into reality. It’s was too scary and now I am excited over the idea of making that happen!
Connie is the ultimate shape shifter — mother, goddess, clown, empath…She becomes what you need at the IGNITE In-Person Immersion, and allows you to find yourself completely.
Connie has a magical energy and softly generous spirit. The way she reflects back to everyone she is with is a great gift. Nurturing and nourishing with love.
The nurturing homey atmosphere of this week at the IGNITE In-Person Immersion will stay with my forever. As will the friendships that grew stronger each day we spent there. I came away feeling enriched, nourished, and understood, both by the experience and by myself.
SEDONA WILL HELP YOU RECEIVE CLARITY, STRENGTH, AND DIRECTION TO FULLY EMBODY AND LIVE FROM YOUR ARTIST SOUL.
HERE IS WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE
SEDONA IGNITE IN-PERSON IMMERSION
- DAILY WORKSHOPS, PERSONAL ATTENTION, FEEDBACK, AND SUPPORT IN AN INTIMATE LEARNING SETTING AT THE SEDONA CREATIVE LIFE CENTER. The IGNITE In-Person Immersion covers the things that are impossible to powerfully address online, such as: truly understanding the energetics of creativity, fostering healing relationships through teaching/facilitating, creating meaningful ritual and ceremony, expressing our whole Self in business, dealing with difficult personalities (most especially our own), community tending with integrity, and implementing our vision gently and sustainably.
- SACRED TIME AND SPACE TO CONNECT MORE DEEPLY WITH YOURSELF, YOUR CREATIVITY, AND NATURE. Even though this experience is an Immersion and we will spend a lot of time getting to know one-another, I fully believe that everyone needs sacred time and space alone daily to process and decompress. This experience contains many moments inside and out of the studio that support rest and reflection.
- SUPPLIES. The majority of your supplies will be provided for at the IGNITE Immersion. A few special things will be asked for you to bring (such as paint brushes and your laptop!), but for the most part your supply needs will be met abundantly!
- A HEALING SOUND BATH HELD AT SEDONA'S CRYSTAL SOUND TEMPLE. Receiving a healing sound bath is a gentle, but powerful way to release blocks and stagnant energy.
- A PIZZA PARTY ON FRIDAY DURING VISION, DINNER FRIDAY NIGHT, & SNACKS & GOODIES THROUGHOUT THE WEEK. There will definitely be chocolate and lots of it!
- A FEW GIFTS AND SURPRISES! I can't wait to smother you in love and surprises.
- A 25 MINUTE PRIVATE ZOOM CALL WITH CONNIE BEFORE THE IMMERSION. We will meet privately for a check-in to catch up on what's happening in your creative and biz practices and briefly discuss your intentions for attending.
- A PRIVATE CIRCLE ON THE PAINT WISDOM STUDIO WHERE YOU CAN SHARE, COMMUNE, AND MAKE PLANS WITH YOUR FELLOW IMMERSION IGNITEES. (The circle will open March 1st.)
- The IGNITE In-Person Immersion will take place at the "Art Cabin" located on the campus of the Sedona Creative Life Center. We will also take a few excursions to scenic spots in Sedona to work from there as well.
- Daily workshops will run from 9 am to 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday,
- Lunch/break will be from 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm daily. There are many amazing restaurants at various price points in Sedona to choose from. (A pizza party lunch is included in your registration for Friday's Vision day!)
- Each of the workshops focuses on an IGNITE element:
- Monday: WATER
- Tuesday: AIR
- Wednesday: EARTH
- Thursday: FIRE
- Friday: VISION (Final discussion & show of work.)
- Lodging is NOT included in the IGNITE In-Person Immersion but Sedona is a quaint, tourist town overflowing with lovely AirBNB's, hotels, and campsites. I encourage IGNITEEs to share an AirBNB together and car pool too. This will provide you with more opportunitites to have fun, create together, and eat/cook together after the workshops are done. (That's usually when the real magic happens anyways!) A list of lodging recommendations will be emailed to you.
- Meals (except for the Friday Pizza Party Lunch and dinner) are NOT included in your registration which gives you the opportunity to enjoy the many amazing restaurants Sedona has to offer. You will have the option each day of joining Connie Solera for lunch at some of her favorite restaurants. Connie can also suggest many restaurants to fit special dietary needs.
- Easy to moderate hiking will be included in the IGNITE Immersion. Sturdy walking shoes, a water bottle, and comfortable clothing are highly recommended. Trekking rods are also recommended, but NOT required. Connie will have a limited few on hand if needed.