IGNITE In-Person Immersion 2022 Registration
MAY 23 - 27 , 2021 | SEDONA, ARIZONA
Registration for the IGNITE In-Person Immersion costs $2000.
Lodging, travel, & meals are NOT included.
PAY IN FULL $2000
THERE ARE TWO PAYMENT PLANS TO CHOOSE FROM
6 PAYMENTS OF $335
THIS IS YOUR FIRST OF
3 PAYMENTS OF $667
THIS IS YOUR FIRST OF
THREE AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS
TAKEN EVERY 3 MONTHS
Because space is extremely limited to an elite group of IGNITE graduates, all sales are final. If you need to cancel you are responsible to pay the entire balance, but you are permitted to sell your space to another IGNITE alumna at the same price or lower. Your payment acts as agreement to these terms. Please purchase with care and mindful consideration.
READ THE FOLLOWING DETAILS BEFORE REGISTERING!
YOUR PAYMENT ACTS AS AGREEMENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS.
STARTS: Monday, May 23, 2022 at 9:00 AM.
ENDS: Friday, May 27, 2022 | Workshop ends at 5:30 PM | Dinner is at 7 PM
PLACE: Sedona Creative Life Center, 333 Schnebly Hill Rd, Sedona, Arizona 86336
INCLUDED IN REGISTRATION
- Daily workshops from 9 AM to 5:30 PM held at the art cabin at the Sedona Creative Life Center and various spots in Sedona.
- Mixed-media art supplies.
- Office supplies such as paper, pens, markers, etc.
- Entrance fee to the red rock park where Connie will take you.
- A healing sound bath held at Sedona's Crystal Sound Temple.
- A pizza party for Friday's VISION lunch and light snacks and beverages daily.
- Special IGNITE Immersion hand-outs and templates.
- A collectible IGNITE Immersion apron.
- A private 25 minute Zoom call held with Connie before the Immersion to catch up on your creative and business practice, plus briefly discuss your intentions.
- Membership to a private IGNITE Immersion Circle on the Paint Wisdom Studio. (Opens March 1st.)
- Pre-trip notes and guidelines.
- Advice on travel plans before or after the trip if desired.
NOT INCLUDED IN REGISTRATION:
- Airfare, lodging, and ground travel are not included.
- Meals are not included except Friday's Pizza Party Lunch and light snacks and beverages daily.
- You will need to bring your own paintbrushes and a laptop / mobile device you use to work with.
IGNITE In-Person Immersion COVID-19 POLICIES
- A negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of arrival must be provided prior to attending for all participants (vaccinated or not).
- Travel insurance with COVID Coverage is highly recommended.
- All safety and sanitation measures recommended by the CDC Guidelines will be followed.
CONFIRMATION & COMMUNICATION
- Within 24 hours of making your payment, you will receive a welcome email. This is your registration confirmation and contains helpful info to help you start planning your trip to Sedona. Please keep this email in a safe place. It is recommended that you print it out.
- IMPORTANT: All Immersion information will be emailed to the email address you used to register with. If you require the materials to be sent to an alternate email address, please email Support@ConnieSolera.com and let us know right away.
CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS, & PAYMENT SCHEDULE
- Because space is extremely limited to an elite group of IGNITE graduates, all sales are final. If you need to cancel you are responsible to pay the entire balance, but you are permitted to sell your space to another IGNITE alumna at the same price or lower. Your payment acts as agreement to these terms. Please purchase with care and mindful consideration.
- Your payment will hold your space.
- Registration is NOT transferable or NOT refundable.
- If a payment fails, you have 48 hours to pay it or your membership to the IGNITE In-Person Immersion will be terminated and the final balance will be due immediately.
- Travel Insurance with COVID coverage is strongly suggested for attending the IGNITE In-Person Immersion to cover any and all other complications that may occur due to COVID. Such as, for example, if you personally need to cancel because of COVID restrictions where you live or if you contracted COVID yourself. Most travel insurances now have COVID coverage. Connie personally recommends World Nomads or Trawick International and it is best to purchase travel insurance sooner than later to receive full COVID coverage.
- You will be required to sign a COVID-19 release form before attending.
- A negative COVID-19 PCR test results taken within 72 hours before attending must be emailed to Support@ConnieSolera.com.
LODGING & MEALS
- Lodging is not included in your registration, but Sedona is a very visitor friendly town. There is a plethora of hotels and AirBNB’s to choose from only minutes away from the Creative Life Center where our studio is located. A list of recommendations will be emailed to you.
- Meals (except for the Friday Pizza Party) are also not included in your registration which gives you the opportunity to enjoy the many amazing restaurants Sedona has to offer. You will have the option each day of joining Connie Solera for lunch at some of her favorite restaurants. Connie can also suggest many restaurants to fit special dietary needs.
- You will need to bring your own paintbrushes.
- You will need to bring a laptop and/or mobile device that you are comfortable working on.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International airport is the most popular airport used to fly into Arizona.
- Airport code is: PHX.
- The Sedona Creative Life Center is approximately a two hour drive north from the PHX airport. It is a beautiful and easy drive to navigate from Phoenix to Sedona. Many IGNITEEs car pool together and details can be organized through the private Immersion Circle located on the Paint Wisdom Studio.
If you have a question or concern please do not hesitate to contact us.