Paint FEARLESS Costa Rica Registration
Nosara, Costa Rica | November 12-20, 2021
THIS RETREAT IS LIMITED TO 12 WOMEN ARTISTS.
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY LODGING, GROUND TRANSPORTATION & MEALS INCLUDED.
READ THE FOLLOWING DETAILS BEFORE REGISTERING!
YOUR PAYMENT ACTS AS AGREEMENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS.
Paint FEARLESS Costa Rica Basic Details:
DATES: Starts on Friday, November 12, 2021 with dinner at the Hilton Garden Inn, across from the Liberia Airport. Ends Saturday, November 20, 2021. You will arrive back at the Liberia Airport/ Hilton Garden Inn approximately at 9 AM.
SPACE IS LIMITED TO 12 WOMEN ARTISTS. Lodging is two women to one room. We will assign you a roommate. If you are traveling with a friend please let us know.
Included in registration:
- One night, double occupancy lodging at the Hilton Garden Inn across from the Liberia Airport on Friday, November 12, 2021.
- Seven nights, double occupancy lodging at Ahki, reserved exclusively for Paint FEARLESS Costa Rica starting Saturday, November 13, 2021.
- Ground transportation to and from the Liberia airport (LIR) / Hilton Garden Inn.
- Eight breakfasts, seven lunches, and seven dinners. The meals are vegetarian with optional local fish or organic chicken available for an extra charge. Dinner at La Luna restaurant on Thursday night is NOT included.
- Visits to Playa Guiones and Playa Pelada (beaches), a traditional ceramics studio, and traditional and contemporary Costa Rican art studios.
- A sound journey with Shanti Sounds.
- Full use of the pool, library, and studio space.
- Ground transportation to beach and town excursions!
- Workshop instruction, support, and tons of one-on-one guidance from Connie Solera.
- Special FEARLESS® Painting hand outs to take home with you.
- Access to Connie Solera’s personal collage stash to use in your own work.
- An intimate glimpse into Connie Solera’s painting process as she builds a body of work.
- Pre-trip notes and guidelines.
- A special FEARLESS® Painter apron.
- A special alumna discount & VIP early registration for all returning students.
- Advice on travel plans before or after the trip if desired.
- Friendships and memories that will last a lifetime.
Not included in registration:
- Airfare, art supplies, additional excursions, spa services, additional food or incidentals, dinner at La Luna restaurant Thursday night, and tipping for staff and driver.
Confirmation & Communication:
- Within 24 hours of making your deposit you will receive a welcome email. This is your registration confirmation and contains helpful info to help you start planning your trip to Nosara. Please keep this email in a safe place. It is recommended that you print it out.
- IMPORTANT: All retreat information will be emailed to the email address you used to register with. If you require the materials to be sent to an alternate email address, please email Support@ConnieSolera.com and let us know right away.
Cancellations, Refunds, & Payment Schedule
- A deposit of $600 USD will hold your space.
- Cancellations made before August 1, 2021: Refunds, minus a $200 cancellation fee, will be made until August 1, 2021. On and/or after August 1, 2021 your registration fee is non-refundable. Please email your cancellation to Support@ConnieSolera.com with your full name and email address you used to purchase registration. Your refund will be issued via Pay Pal within 72 business hours of receiving your cancellation.
- Registration is NOT transferable.
- The final balance of $2795 is due by August 1, 2021.
- You will receive an invoice from us for the final balance in July 2021. We will contact you in June to inquire if you would prefer to pay the balance in two monthly payments a month apart instead.
- On and after August 1, 2021: ALL SALES FINAL.
Lodging & Meals
- Lodging is double occupancy and you will be assigned a roommate. If you are attending with a friend please let us know when you register.
- Each room comes with three twin beds and access to the outside studio space, saltwater pool, and library.
- All rooms have large ceiling fans, large windows and doors and plenty of overhead ventilation for optimal air flow, mosquito nets and oscillating floor fans (if needed) for complete comfort. Each room has a private bath with a large unique, indoor/outdoor, hot water shower, and patios & decks that command stellar views of the mountains and valleys.
- Also included in the Paint FEARLESS Costa Rica registration is eight breakfasts, seven lunches, and seven dinners. The meals are vegetarian with optional local fish or organic chicken available for an extra charge.
- On Thursday night we will eat dinner out at La Luna restaurant located right on the beach. This meal is NOT included in your registration. Expect to pay approximately $25 - $45 USD.
- A detailed supply list will be included in your welcome email. We’ll be painting with acrylic paints, oil pastels, and water-soluble graphite using Canson Watercolor 9x12 paper as our main substrate. None of the supplies are very expensive. They should all fit into one small luggage and you are always welcome to improvise with what you already possess.
- You DO need a passport that doesn’t expire for six months from your date of entry to Costa Rica.
- You will fly into the Liberia, Costa Rica Airport, also known as the Daniel Oduber Quiros Airport.
- Airport code is: LIR.
- Please make sure that you arrive at the Liberia Airport / Hilton Garden Inn no later than Friday, November 12, 2021. There is a quick and free shuttle van that will transport you from the airport to the Hilton Garden Inn across the street.
- The shuttle to Ahki Retreat Center will leave early in the morning, after breakfast, on Saturday, November 13th. We will visit a gallery, ceramic studio, and have lunch at a traditional Costa Rican restaurant along the way.
- If you arrive later than 7:30 AM on Saturday, November 13, 2021, transportation to Ahki Retreat Center is up to you. It is about a 2.5 - 3 hour drive. There are shuttles companies that can assist you, but prior reservation is required. You will be responsible for the fees.
- The departure shuttle from Ahki Retreat Center will arrive at the LIR airport at the earliest 9 AM on Saturday, November 20th. Please schedule your departure flight no earlier than 11 AM. If you must leave earlier than 11 AM, there are shuttles that can assist you at an extra fee. Prior reservations are needed.
- Travelers insurance is highly recommended.
If you have a question or concern please do not hesitate to email: Support@ConnieSolera.com.