Come join me in my private studio located in Peoria, Arizona for four days of mixed-media exploration where you'll learn how to infuse more emotion, expression, and pure poetry into your artwork.
Using a variety of materials, techniques, and an unconventional approach to art-making you'll expand your mark-making repertoire and voice the things your Artist Soul longs to say.
You will leave POETIC with a basket full of ideas and a body-of-work that moves you in a deep and meaningful way.
POETIC is for artists wanting to pour more of themselves into their art, while having fun unlocking the visual poetry inside them.
All skill levels and backgrounds are welcomed and celebrated at POETIC — but at least one year of art-making under your apron is recommended to receive the most out of this experience.
Let's Make Visual POETRY TOGETHER!
STUDIO IS EASY TO GET TO - LOADS OF NEARBY LODGING AVAILABLE.
My private studio, where POETIC is held, is located in Peoria, Arizona which is a 30 minute drive northwest of Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport (PHX) and a 5 minute drive from the P83 Sports Complex that has loads of hotels and restaurants available. The exact address of my studio and hotel recommendations will be sent to you upon registration.
Please note that I share my studio with one
super cute dog and two very lovable cats.
COME TO MY PERSONAL STUDIO & RECEIVE LOADS OF PERSONAL GUIDANCE & FEEDBACK!
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
- Four days of in-person workshop instruction, support, and tons of one-on-one guidance from Connie Solera.
- An intimate glimpse into Connie Solera's creative process and tour of her personal studio.
- All supplies and substrates. (The only thing you will be required to bring are your paintbrushes.)
- Four delicious lunches, desserts, snacks, and beverages.
- A collectible POETIC apron.
- Advice on travel plans before or after the trip if desired.
- Loads of fun surprises and hand-picked goodies from Connie.
- An opportunity to create art within a supportive circle of kindreds.