paint FEARLESS® Sedona
MAY 22 - 26, 2023 | Sedona, Arizona USA | 2 SPACES LEFT!
Immerse yourself in the magic of the red rocks of sedona
Sedona will charm you with her incredible sunsets, majestic red rocks, vibrant art community, and world class restaurants and boutiques. But it’s her magic that will transform your heart and deepen your art.
At Paint FEARLESS Sedona I will meet you exactly where you are in your artist journey and guide you on a creative adventure. Together we will:
- explore your unique visual language through building a body of work
- take creative risks that will breathe life into your paintings and expand the way you look at your art
- identify & excavate the intuitive narrative that is the life force of your art
- soak in Sedona’s landscape and discover fun ways to document and use it as inspiration
- learn practical tools, techniques, and approaches to creating art with gusto and confidence
- embrace a sense of adventure in your painting practice
- experience five full days of living, breathing, and navigating the world as the artist you were called to be
You will leave Paint FEARLESS Sedona feeling renewed, inspired, and ready to embrace the world as the artist you truly are.
Treat yourself to 5 days of painting FEARLESS!
Here is some sweetness about Sedona…
— Sedona is located in the high desert of northern Arizona surrounded by red-rock buttes, steep canyon walls and pine forests. I encourage my painters to arrive early or stay a few days later. There is so much to explore and inspiration to take in.
— Spring in Sedona means cactus flora and the best temperatures ever! Expect the days to be sunny with highs in the 80s and the evenings dropping into the 50s.
— Traveling to Sedona from outside of Arizona you will need to fly into Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) and then it is approximately a two hour beautiful drive north from the airport — many painters car pool together and details can be organized through our private group at Paint Wisdom Studio .
— Lodging is not included in your registration, but Sedona is a very visitor friendly town. There is a plethora of hotels and AirBNB’s to choose from only minutes away from the Creative Life Center where our studio is located. A list of recommendations will be emailed to you.
— Meals are also not included in your registration which gives you the opportunity to enjoy the many amazing restaurants Sedona has to offer. You will have the option each day of joining me for lunch at some of my absolute favorite restaurants. It’s going to be so yummy!
— On Tuesday & Thursday morning I will guide you on a hike at a couple of my most favorite Sedona scenic areas to sketch. The hike is geared to moderate skill level. Slight uphill and downhill slopes and possibly slippery terrain can be expected. Athletic or hiking shoes are suggested. In case of rain please bring an umbrella and/or rain coat. A small backpack or shoulder bag to carry water bottle, sketchbook, and camera is encouraged.
Align your creativity, heart, and mind.
Monday, May 23 - Friday, May 27, 2023
~ LIMITED TO 8 PAINTERS TOTAL ~
Monday, Wednesday, & Friday
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM Workshop & FEARLESS® Painting in the studio.
1:00 - 3:00 PM Lunch / Break.
3:00 - 5:00 PM Workshop & FEARLESS® Painting in the studio.
Tuesday & Thursday
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM Sketching on location in Sedona.
12:00 - 2:00 PM Lunch / Break.
2:00 - 4:00 PM Workshop & FEARLESS® Painting in the studio.
PLEASE NOTE: Friday we will have pizza and salad in the studio for lunch. (Included in registration.)
Be inspired by the red rock views and southwest architecture of the Sedona Creative Life Center.
Our FEARLESS® Painting Studio will be at the Sedona Creative Life Center…
I've been teaching Paint FEARLESS® Sedona at the Sedona Creative Life Center since 2010 — needless to say, I love this place!
The Sedona Creative Life Center is tucked near the red rocks and equipped with inspiring views, gorgeous architecture and an environment intentionally designed to support creativity and inner transformation. What else could a FEARLESS® Painter ask for!?
Here is what you will receive…
- Mixed media paper, acrylic & tempera paint, oil pastels, charcoal, and graphite will be provided for you.
- A guided hiking and sketching tour with Connie of two of her favorite scenic spots in Sedona. Foldable chairs will be provided for your comfort.
- Entrance fee to the red rock park where Connie will take you hiking & sketching.
- Workshop instruction, support, and daily one-on-one guidance from Connie Solera.
- Special FEARLESS® Painting hand outs to take home with you.
- An intimate glimpse into Connie Solera’s painting process as she builds a body of work.
- Pre-trip notes and guidelines.
- A collectable FEARLESS® Painter apron.
- Advice on travel plans before or after the trip if desired.
- Friendships and memories that will last a lifetime.
Not included in registration…
- Airfare, lodging, and ground transportation are not included.
- Meals are not included, except for the Friday pizza party in the studio!
- Paint brushes and a few art supplies for sketching are not included. A supply list will be emailed to you after registering.