Paint FEARLESS Sedona Registration
Saturday, Sept. 12 - Friday, Sept. 18, 2020
EACH RETREAT IS LIMITED TO 12 PAINTERS. LODGING & MEALS ARE NOT INCLUDED.
READ THE FOLLOWING DETAILS BEFORE REGISTERING!
YOUR PAYMENT ACTS AS AGREEMENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS.
STARTS: Saturday, September 12, 2020 at 4 PM with tapas and orientation.
ENDS: Friday, September 18, 2020 at 1 PM.
PLACE: Sedona Creative Life Center, 333 Schnebly Hill Rd, Sedona, Arizona 86336
SPACE IS LIMITED TO 12 PAINTERS.
Included in Registration:
- Tapas on Saturday, a boxed lunch on Thursday, breakfast on Friday and light snacks each day.
- Mixed media paper, acrylic paint, oil pastels, and graphite will be provided for you.
- A three hour Pink Jeep tour on the Broken Arrow Trail & scenic rim of Sedona.
- A premier day trip to the Grand Canyon — travel to and from included.
- A guided hiking and sketching tour with Connie of one of her favorite scenic spots in Sedona.
- Entrance fee to the red rock park where Connie will take you hiking & sketching.
- Bottled water while you are on your hike.
- Advice on inspiring places to visit during your daily breaks to personalize your retreat.
Workshop instruction, support, and daily one-on-one guidance from Connie Solera.
- Special FEARLESS® Painting hand outs to take home with you.
- Access to Connie Solera’s personal collage stash to use in your own work.
- An intimate glimpse into Connie Solera’s painting process as she builds a body of work.
- Pre-trip notes and guidelines.
- A collectable FEARLESS® Painter apron.
- A special alumna discount & VIP early registration for all returning students.
- Advice on travel plans before or after the trip if desired.
- Friendships and memories that will last a lifetime.
NOT Included in Registration:
- Airfare, lodging, and ground travel are not included.
- Meals are not included, except tapas on Monday, boxed lunch on Saturday, breakfast on Sunday, and light snacks will be provided daily.
- Tipping for Pink Jeep tour guide/driver and Grand Canyon tour guide and driver.
- Paint brushes and a few art supplies for sketching are not included. A supply list will be emailed to you after registering.
Confirmation & Communication
- Within 24 hours of making your deposit, you will receive a welcome email. This is your registration confirmation and contains helpful info to help you start planning your trip to Sedona. Please keep this email in a safe place. It is recommended that you print it out.
- IMPORTANT: All retreat information will be emailed to the email address you used to register with. If you require the materials to be sent to an alternate email address, please email Support@ConnieSolera.com and let us know right away.
Cancellations, Refunds, & Payment Schedule
- A deposit of $500 USD will hold your space.
- Cancellations made before March 1, 2020: Refunds, minus a $155 cancellation fee, will be made until March 1, 2020. On and/or after March 1, 2020 your registration fee is non-refundable. Please email your cancellation to Support@ConnieSolera.com with your full name and email address you used to purchase registration. Your refund will be issued via Pay Pal within 72 business hours of receiving your cancellation.
- Registration is NOT transferable.
- The final balance of $1195 is due by March 1, 2020.
- You will receive an invoice from us for the final balance in February. We will contact you in January to inquire if you would prefer to pay the balance in two monthly payments a month apart instead.
- On and after March 1, 2020: ALL SALES FINAL.
Lodging & Meals
- Lodging is not included in your registration, but Sedona is a very visitor friendly town. There is a plethora of hotels and AirBNB’s to choose from only minutes away from the Creative Life Center where our studio is located. A list of recommendations will be emailed to you.
- Meals are also not included in your registration which gives you the opportunity to enjoy the many amazing restaurants Sedona has to offer. You will have the option each day of joining Connie Solera for lunch at some of her favorite restaurants. Connie can also suggest many restaurants to fit special dietary needs.
- Mixed media paper, acrylic paint, oil pastels, and graphite will be provided for you at Paint FEARLESS Sedona.
- Tombow Dual Brush pens, Pitt Pens, watercolors and a smaller sketchbook for sketching on your guided hike will not be provided. Details will be included in your welcome email.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International airport is the most popular airport used to fly into Arizona.
- Airport code is: PHX.
- The Sedona Creative Life Center is approximately a two hour drive north from the PHX airport. It is a beautiful and easy drive to navigate from Phoenix to Sedona. Many painters car pool together and details can be organized through the private Facebook group
If you have a question or concern please do not hesitate to contact us.
Paint FEARLESS® is a registered trademark of Connie Solera, LLC.