Paint FEARLESS® Sedona
PRICE: $2000 USD | SOLD OUT!
$850 non-refundable / non-transferrable deposit will hold your space.
Your remaining balance of $1150 is due by February 1, 2024.
READ THE FOLLOWING DETAILS BEFORE REGISTERING!
YOUR PAYMENT ACTS AS AGREEMENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS.
STARTS: Sunday, April 14, 2024 at 5 PM
ENDS: Friday, April 19, 2024 at 5 PM
PLACE: Sacred Spirit Event Center, 431 AZ-179 Suite A7, Sedona, AZ 86336
COST: $2000 USD
Included in Registration:
- Mixed media paper, acrylic paint, oil pastels, and graphite will be provided for you.
- Two guided hiking and sketching tours with Connie at two of her favorite scenic spots in Sedona. Foldable chairs, lap tables, and bottled water will be provided as well.
- Entrance fee to the red rock park where Connie will take you hiking & sketching. (Transportation to and from scenic spots is NOT included.)
- Workshop instruction, support, and daily one-on-one guidance from Connie Solera.
- Special FEARLESS® Painting hand outs to take home with you.
- An intimate glimpse into Connie Solera’s painting process as she builds a body of work.
- Pre-trip notes and guidelines.
- A collectable FEARLESS® Painter apron.
- Advice on travel plans before or after the trip if desired.
- Friendships and memories that will last a lifetime.
NOT Included in Registration:
- Airfare, lodging, and ground transportation are not included.
- Meals are not included.
- Paint brushes and art supplies for sketching are not included. A sketching supply list will be emailed to you after registering.
Confirmation & Communication
- Within 24 hours of making your deposit, you will receive a welcome email. This is your registration confirmation and contains helpful info to help you start planning your trip to Sedona. Please keep this email in a safe place. It is recommended that you print it out.
- IMPORTANT: All retreat information will be emailed to the email address you used to register with. If you require the materials to be sent to an alternate email address, please email Support@ConnieSolera.com and let us know right away.
Cancellations, Refunds, & Payment Schedule
- Paint FEARLESS® Sedona costs $2000 USD.
- A $850 NON-REFUNDABLE Deposit will hold your space in Paint FEARLESS® Sedona.
- If you need to cancel before February 1, 2024 and your space is filled, you will be refunded your deposit minus a $250 cancellation fee. We can not guarantee that your space will be filled.
- If you need to cancel on or after February 1, 2024 we will offer your space to our waitlist and/or the public. If your space is purchased we will refund your registration payment minus a $250 cancellation fee. We can NOT guarantee that your space will sell. You also have the option to sell your space at a discounted price.
- The final balance of $1150 is due by February 1, 2024.
- Registration is NOT transferable and non-refundable.
- You will receive an invoice from us for the final balance 14 days before it is due.
COVID-19 & TRAVEL INSURANCE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Travel Insurance with"cancel for any reason" coverage is strongly suggested for attending Paint FEARLESS® Sediba to cover any complications that may occur due to COVID. Such as, for example, if you personally need to cancel because you contracted COVID yourself or are showing symptoms. Do your research before purchasing, but we personally recommend World Nomads or Trawick International and it is best to purchase travel insurance sooner than later to receive full coverage.
- You will be required to sign a release form before attending.
Lodging & Meals
- Lodging is NOT included in your registration, but Sedona is a very visitor friendly town. There is a plethora of hotels and AirBNB’s to choose from only minutes away from the Sacred Spirit Event Center where our studio is located. A list of recommendations will be emailed to you.
- Meals are also NOT included in your registration which gives you the opportunity to enjoy the many amazing restaurants Sedona has to offer. You will have the option each day of joining Connie Solera for lunch at some of her favorite restaurants. Connie can also suggest many restaurants to fit special dietary needs.
- Mixed media paper, acrylic paint, oil pastels, and graphite will be provided for you at Paint FEARLESS Sedona.
- Neocolor watersoluble crayons, a travel watercolors set, and a smaller sketchbook for sketching on your guided hike will NOT be provided. Details will be included in your welcome email.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International airport is the most popular airport used to fly into Arizona.
- Airport code is: PHX.
- The Sacred Spirit Event Center is approximately a two hour drive north from the PHX airport. It is a beautiful and easy drive to navigate from Phoenix to Sedona. Many painters car pool together and details can be organized through the private retreat group
Paint FEARLESS® is a registered trademark of Connie Solera, LLC.