Make More Art | Episode 1
Published on July 17, 2016
Hello Sweet Friends!
Today I am super excited to share a sweet little video I created just for you.
Recently I finished an art journal of mine, which doesn’t seem like that big of a deal — but if you ever watched any of my Take A Peek videos, you know that I have this peculiar habit of leaving a journal before it’s finished.
But oh no — not this time! And I’m sharing an intimate peek behind my process in today’s episode.
Plus, I’m excited to announce that I’ve started making more videos for you in a series that I’m calling Make More Art. Because well, the world needs more art.
Here’s episode one! If you enjoy it be sure to share it!
- I used to make lots of videos. CLICK HERE to check out my YouTube channel.
- This is the journal I love to use when I’m #sketchingincars. (Nope, I am NOT an affiliate.)
- Check out THIS BLOG POST about sketching in cars as well.
- CLICK HERE for my Take A Peek series. You’re gonna love it.
- CLICK HERE to find all of my free resources — like Art Journal Wisdom.
- 21 SECRETS is AWESOME!!!
- Darrah Parker of Darrah Parker Photography shot the cute photos of Phoenix and I.
- You can learn more about the oil pastels I love to use HERE.
- I LOOOOVE Art Graf sticks — come take Moody with me and you will love them too!
- Tombow markers — LOVE ’em! (NOT an affiliate — just a huge fan!)
- HERE is my travel journaling tutorial I did for the Documented Life Project.
- The brand of watercolors that I use are by Richeson & Co. I purchase them from Arizona Art Supply here in Phoenix.
- This is the podcast I was listening to when I started painting salmon.
- You can read more about my journey with Dirty Footprints Studio HERE.
Never miss a blog post!
Sign up to get blog updates sent straight to your inbox