IMMEDIATE ACCESS | SELF-GUIDED
I Made This Book For yOu to paint in!
But I know how scary and even sacrilegious to paint in an art book can be. That's why I made you a mini-workshop to help you get started!
Let's Do This Together!
Here's What To Expect
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
- Four hours of self-guided instructional video content to help ease you into your unique Painting the Feminine An Art Journal practice.
- Access to the Painting the Feminine An Art Journal community where other painters are painting in their book and sharing it.
- Special access to my "before and after" photos of each page that I am personally painting in my book too from here until I finish.
SUGGESTED SUPPLY LIST
I encourage you to use whatever mixed-media art supplies you love and feel most comfortable with for my PTF Mini-Workshop.
I personally will be using acrylic paints, oil pastel, water-soluble graphite and/or crayons, my PTF Collector's Edition collage pack, adhesive, and whatever calls my fancy!
- You must have purchased or been gifted one of my Painting the Feminine books to join the PTF Mini-Workshop. You are NOT required to paint in it to participate in this workshop -- but it is HIGHLY encouraged!
- All course content is recorded and yours to keep. Though please note that the Mini-Workshop classroom will eventually close (years from now). When it does you will receive a PDF containing the course material for you to refer to again and again.