Painting the Feminine
Spring session begins March 23, 2020!
Painting the Feminine Is a Process Like No Other, because it is uniquely your process.
In this four-week online adventure, you will breathe new life into your creative practice, develop a unique body of artwork and begin to crack the code on your own visual language—all while strengthening your personal style and voice.
As an artist, I use my creative practice as a way of tapping into my inner guidance and making meaning as my life unfolds. I call my process Painting the Feminine and since 2013, I have been inviting women world-wide to join me in creating their own Painting-the-Feminine practice. Together, we discuss and define what Feminine Wisdom means to us individually, while exercising our hand-to-heart connection through a daily practice of painting and storytelling.
There’s an intuitive narrative that runs beneath the art we make. When we take the time to clear the energetic debris that collects around our creative practice, we can tap into this wisdom with great ease and trust the guidance we receive. Painting the Feminine is a way of cleaning up the junky-junk and realigning our hand with our heart (yet again) so creativity can flow like a river.
Painting The Feminine is about your mark, your voice, and your unique creative practice.
What Painting the Feminine Is and Is NOT
- The space of Painting the Feminine IS one in which all experiences, skill levels and backgrounds are welcomed. Each artist is honored and celebrated for exactly where she is in her artist development and I will meet you there and take you deeper. I promise; it’s my speciality!
- Painting the Feminine IS a process that requires an intention and a commitment to work its magic on you, but it’s important to state that every woman’s process and experience will look completely different. In Painting the Feminine, we practice trusting the wisdom of our own pace and rhythms. That’s why all of the Painting the Feminine content is yours to keep!
- Painting the Feminine IS an experience where you can benefit from the support of others. We use a private Facebook group as our virtual studio space. I check-in daily (Monday–Friday) to answer questions, give individualized feedback and provide support. You are not required to join the Facebook group, but it does help deepen the experience if you do.
- Painting the Feminine, IS an opportunity to receive an intimate peek into my own painting process as I invite you into my studio each Friday. I can’t wait to share with you techniques and approaches I use to keep my painting practice juicy and aligned with my heart. I will also guide you on how to make these techniques and approaches uniquely your own.
- Painting the Feminine, is NOT a course for learning how to paint like me, Connie Solera. In Painting the Feminine, you will leave with a deeper understanding of your own personal visual language and a stronger confidence in the marks you make and in the voice you naturally possess.
- The process of Painting the Feminine, is NOT a step-by-step approach on how to paint. In Painting the Feminine, storytelling is the doorway we use to enter our imagination and prompt our creative practice. If this scares the gajeebers out of you, great; Painting the Feminine is definitely for you! Take my hand. We’ll navigate this new territory together.
- Painting the Feminine is NOT a course for which you need top-of-the-line supplies and materials. I encourage you to use what you have already or what you can comfortably afford. What is most important is that you listen to your inner-guidance and follow it. Sometimes that means using untraditional supplies or straying from painting altogether! That’s the Feminine for ya—wild!
Here's how we roll...
The Painting the Feminine e-Course format is designed to support, nourish and squeeze you a little bit, too!
This is what you will receive Monday–Friday:
- MONDAY | GROUP DISCUSSION We meet for five 60-minute live-streaming calls every Monday at 3pm PST/ 6pm EST on Zoom.com to discuss the Painting the Feminine concepts we will be exploring that week. These calls are recorded for anyone unable to attend and are yours to download and keep.
- TUESDAY – THURSDAY | STORYTELLING & SUPPORT You will receive an e-mail with a short audio providing you with just enough inspiration and support to fuel your daily creative practice and get you Painting the Feminine with gusto.
- FRIDAY | STUDIO VISIT On Fridays I’ll email you a video where I invite you into my studio! I’ll be sharing intimate insight behind my own Painting the Feminine process while you peek in as I paint!
Painting The Feminine Returns In 2020!
SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER & BE THE FIRST TO KNOW WHEN!
Praise for Painting the feminine
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Your payment acts as agreement to these terms:
Refunds will be made up until Monday, March 23, 2020. On and/or after Monday, March 23, 2020 your registration fee is non-refundable.
Please contact us with your full name and e-mail address you used to purchase registration. Your refund will be issued via Pay Pal within 72 business hours of receiving your cancellation.
Registration is NOT transferable.
Failed payments will result in a $10 fee and your membership in Painting the Feminine will be suspended until payment is received. If payment is not received within 48 hours, your membership in Painting the Feminine will be terminated.