The Creative Circle Guidebook Q&A
Published on June 20, 2016
Thank you to all the wonderful Souls that answered the call and grabbed their free copy of the Creative Circles Guidebook. I truly hope that this Guidebook will inspire and help you to feel confident, empowered, and eager to gather creatives together.
Because I believe in this work so deeply — and because I truly want to see you shine — I’d also like to share with you a private Q&A I did in 2015.
Below you will find a recording of this video and in it I cover these important nuggets:
- It takes true heart & courage to do this work!!
- Engaging in the creative process is stepping into the mystery of life.
- How fear shows up for us in approaching this work (not enough / imposter syndrome).
- How the lodestones and “host vs hero” mentality creates an infrastructure for healing, harmony, & integrity
- Getting clear on your strengths & weaknesses as a facilitator and artist
- Using intention to guide your decisions
- The importance of ritual
- Ritual VS ceremony
- Ways to think about marketing and advertisement
- Contracts, venues, and insurance — w00hooo!
Grab a pen and paper, sit back, and enjoy my recording of the Creative Circles Guidebook Q&A —