My Absolute Favorite Art Supplies
Published on September 18, 2020
Last month I asked my beloved online community: If we were in the studio together, what would you ask me?
To my great surprise I have received hundreds of questions. Many of them were around what kind of supplies do I use and recommend.
So yesterday, as I was getting things up and running for my Painting The Feminine eCourse that starts on Monday, September 28th I realized that the video I made for my suggested supply list includes all of my absolute favorite supplies I use almost daily!
Because so many of you asked for it — I thought I’d share this video with you as well.
In the video below you will find my thoughts on:
- choosing the perfect art journal
- my all-time-favorite paint
- my paintbrush ménage à trois
- oil pastels (oh how I love oil pastels)
- water-soluble graphite goodness
- palettes and paint rags
- the collage ephemera that I can’t get enough of
- adhesive I keep on hand
- my current and last studio log
For linky-dinks to all of the supplies I share in the video simply check-out the Painting The Feminine Suggested Supply List RIGHT HERE.