Art Journal Jam :: Episode 2
Published on August 5, 2016
Thank you! Thank you!
A million and one thank you’s to all the lovely Souls that reached out last week and showered us in so much love over our first episode of Art Journal Jam!
Plus it has been world’s of fun to see all the art that our “Jammers” are creating with us over on Instagram using hashtag #artjournaljam!!
(Be sure to hang out till the end of this week’s episode because we’re showcase’n some of our Jammers too!)
And second — thank you for all the loving emails that sprinkled in sharing with us how our jam was just the right company and extra nudge you needed to get creating again. We couldn’t be happier and that’s why we’re committed to showing up here every Friday — so keep your art journal near — let’s do this together!
Want to know a little secret?
Tashie and I don’t have any epic agenda behind the format of our Art Journal Jam other than to stay committed to showing up, art journaling, and keeping a conversation going.
It can be a bit unnerving, though, but as you’ll see with a little serendipity and a whole lot of trust in the creative process we are able to “Expect A Miracle” and come out the other side unharmed and quite fulfilled!
So we encourage you too to step into your process with the same”Expect A Miracle” sentiment and see where it leads you — then of course hop on over to Instagram and share! share! share! using the hashtag #artjournaljam. We’ll be looking for you!
And don’t forget to pop your email address in the form below — that way you’ll never miss an episode! (You certainly don’t want to do that.)
Now grab your art journal…let’s JAM!
- Whenever I’m in need of a little celestial guidance, I pick a Goddess Guidance Card.
- CLICK HERE if you want to see where that yellow art journal spread was from.
- The podcast I was listening to when I started sketching salmon! (I love podcasts!)
- Awwwww my IGNITE program — how I love it so and the amazing women that gather there!
- Susan Nicolai and Kathy Kitts are two of my “IGNITEES” that were jamming about creator vs maker that got me thinking for days!
- The number one album I would take with me on a deserted island!
- CLICK HERE for the pancake song by my *boyfriend* Jack Johnson.
- These are the three art journals I kept when my beloved husband Hansel was very sick and Phoenix was only a newborn.
- Creative Juicy Life is my Blogtalk radio show I hosted way back in the ice age.
- Curious about my sold out Mexico retreats coming up in January at Lisa Sonora‘s Art House Oaxaca? Then CLICK HERE mamasita! (There’s a waiting list if you’re interested!)
- 21 SECRETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Totally love the Savvy Painter podcast hosted by artist Antrese Wood.
- Check out the first episode of Art Journal Jam HERE!
Join My Newsletter!
I send out newsletters every Friday filled with nourishment for your Artist Soul.